Lindsay R. Johnston
Lindsay R. JohnstonAssociate, Harper Grey LLP email@example.com 604.895.2865 Download VCard LinkedIn Download PDF
Justine RamosAssistant firstname.lastname@example.org 604.687.0411 (Ext. 2125)
Lindsay is the assistant chair of Harper Grey’s Critical Injury Group. The focus of her personal injury law practice is to help people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents.
“You cannot put a price on health. If you ask anyone, they will say they prefer health over money. When a person is injured, I fight for my clients to get the rehabilitation treatment and compensation they deserve.”
She represents clients in a variety of cases including soft tissue injuries to catastrophic injuries. She has also assisted families obtaining compensation in wrongful death cases.
Lindsay is known for her compassion, empathy and diligent work on behalf of her clients. She is available to her clients at all times. She walks them through the litigation process and prepares them for the different litigation stages. Lindsay works closely with her clients and is committed to helping them through tough times and obtaining the compensation they deserve.
Lindsay was born and raised in the community of Powell River, BC where her late father Rod practiced law for over 40 years. Lindsay’s personal and professional connections to Powell River are deeply rooted. She always looked up to her father and ultimately followed in his footsteps. “My father lived and breathed the law. He cared and worked hard for his clients and I try to follow his example.”
Lindsay often travels to communities throughout B.C. to meet clients and represent them in negotiations, mediation and in trial.
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of BC
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association – BC Branch, Civil Litigation and & Administrative Law section
- Past Member, Downtown Vancouver Toastmasters Club
- Contributing author to Harper Grey LLP’s newsletter; the Administrative Law Observer
- Volunteer supervising lawyer for the Law Students’ Legal Advice Program Clinic at Britannia Community Centre
- University of Edinburgh, LL.B. (Distinction), 2007
- Simon Fraser University, B.A., 2003
- British Columbia, 2010
- Helping individuals recover compensation for brain injuries suffered in motor vehicle accidents.
- Helping individuals recover compensation for debilitating headaches sustained in motor vehicle accidents.
- Helping individuals recover compensation for their physical injuries and psychological sequelae caused by motor vehicle accidents.
- Helping families receive compensation for wrongful death.
Past results are not a guarantee of results in future matters. The amounts recovered and outcome of any litigation will vary according to the unique facts and circumstances in each individual case. References to recent cases and successful results on our website are intended only to provide information about the activities and experience of our lawyers and are not necessarily indicative of future results.
I had an ICBC issue and she took it on. Lindsay and the team she works with, they just know the ins and outs. There is no guess-work. You’re in good hands.