Rose Keith, QC
Rose Keith, QCAssociate Counsel, Harper Grey LLP firstname.lastname@example.org 604.895.2911 Rose Keith Law Corporation Download VCard Download PDF
Francesca WardAssistant email@example.com 604.687.0411 (Ext. )
With over 25 years of experience, Rose brings sound judgment and a well-rounded perspective to her broad practice.
Rose’s experience in personal injury litigation is significant and has included representing clients in motor vehicle accidents, occupiers’ liability cases and a significant portion of her practice is devoted to representing clients in sexual abuse cases, either as plaintiff or as defendants. Rose’s involvement in sexual abuse cases began with representation of survivors of Indian Residential Schools and has continued with representation of clients either in an institutional or non-institutional setting.
Throughout her years of practice, Rose has been very involved in mediations as counsel. That experience showed her the pivotal role that a mediator can play in the success of a mediation and the experience of clients in the mediation process. Her practice has provided her with the opportunity to serve a broad variety of clients and her strength lies in her ability to relate to clients with diverse backgrounds. Rose is now a Roster member with Mediate BC and has an active and thriving mediation practice.
Rose has always enjoyed being a part of the larger legal community and has actively participated in board positions for many different organizations and associations including the Trial Lawyers of BC and the BC branch of the CBA. She is also an active volunteer with several non-legal, nonprofit organizations such as BC Lupus Society and Ovarian Cancer Canada.
An avid cycler, Rose is passionate about supporting women in sport and is involved in providing support for local sporting activities for her daughters, for herself and other women. This includes involvement as past chair of Cycling BC and the Hollyburn Hurricanes swim team, and her current Board of Directors role with Hollyburn Country Club.
- Board Member, Hollyburn Country Club
- Board Member, Trial Lawyers Association of BC
- Chair, CBA Auto Insurance Committee
- Editorial Board Member, CIVJI
- Member, TLABC Women’s Retreat Planning Committee
- Past Part Time Member, Civil Resolutions Tribunal
- Vice Chair, CBA Women’s Lawyer’s Forum
- Past Board Member, Lupus BC
- Past Board Member, Athletics 4 Kids
- Past Chair, Hollyburn Hurricanes Swim Team
- Past Chair, Cycling BC
- Past Chair, Ovarian Cancer Canada Love Her Gala Vancouver
- Past President, Trial Lawyers Association of BC
- Justice Institute of BC, Separate Meetings – Pre-mediation and Caucusing, 2018
- Justice Institute of BC, The Art of Reframing, 2018
- Continuing Legal Education of BC, Med-Arb Training for the DR Professional, 2018
- Continuing Legal Education of BC, Advanced Skills for Non-Family Mediators, 2017
- Justice Institute of BC, Foundations of Collaborative Conflict Resolution, 2017
- Continuing Legal Education of BC, Fundamentals of Mediation, 2016
- University of Saskatchewan, J.D., 1992
- University of Saskatchewan, B.A., 1989
- British Columbia, 1993
Rose’s personal injury experience encompasses a variety of issues, including but not limited to:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bike accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slips & falls
- Sexual abuse claims including historical institutional claims and claims arising from attendance at Indian Residential Schools
- Medical malpractice
- Occupiers’ liability claims
- Product liability claims
She has extensive experience helping clients recover following an injury. Although her primary role is obtaining full financial recovery for the losses that a client has experienced following injury, she also assists with her client’s physical and emotional recovery by ensuring that they are receiving the care that they need and are accessing the experts that can help.