Mandeep K. Gill
Mandeep K. GillAssociate, Harper Grey LLP email@example.com 604.895.2810 Download VCard LinkedIn Download PDF
Catharine CicheckiAssistant firstname.lastname@example.org 604.687.0411 (Ext. 2192)
Mandeep is a senior associate in Harper Grey’s Critical Injury Group and Health Law Group. For over ten years her practice has been focused on helping clients on matters associated with complex bodily injuries.
Mandeep brings to her critical injury clients two distinct advantages. First, through her work defending physicians, she has knowledge of, and access to, the best experts for each of her client’s specific personal injury matters. Expert medical opinions are critical in building a strong case for her clients. She is also fluent in medical jargon and able to translate this technical language for her clients and for the Court.
Second, she understands how defence counsel thinks. She has the unique ability to see cases from two privileged points of view as she has acted for both people seeking compensation from insurance companies and defended insurance companies. In preparing a critical injury matter for trial, and in negotiations, she is frequently able to use her experience as defence counsel to her client’s advantage.
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, British Columbia Branch – Civil Litigation and Health Law Subsections
- Member, Medical Legal Society of BC
- Past Secretary, South Asian Bar Association (SABA)
- Co-founded and organized a BC Cancer Foundation Fund that raised over $90,000 for cancer research
- University of British Columbia, LL.B., 2003
- University of British Columbia, B.A., 2000
- British Columbia, 2004
- Assisted a dentist recover for injuries she sustained in a motor vehicle accident.
- Assisted a UBC student recover for injuries he sustained when hit crossing a cross walk.
Past results are not a guarantee of results in future matters. The amounts recovered and outcome of any litigation will vary according to the unique facts and circumstances in each individual case. References to recent cases and successful results on our website are intended only to provide information about the activities and experience of our lawyers and are not necessarily indicative of future results.
This was one of the most difficult times of my life – thanks for listening to me, taking care of my needs and seeing this through to the end. Your dedication and belief in me and my case will never be forgotten. I truly appreciate the hard work you did.